Monday, April 4, 2016

Between Spectrums

Being Okay with Circumstances and Hope


Hey Readers

Sorry that it took so long to write. I was going through and I was dealing with somethings that caused me to question myself as a person. I have this fear that I might not get married and I might just be alone. I really would like to be married but I sometimes wonder would it ever happen. I talked to my parents about and they helped me with these kinds of thoughts. Opening up to them and talking about calmed my fears and I'm okay with the circumstances. If I do get married it'll be awesome, but if I don't it's okay because maybe I'm not supposed to be at this time. Whether it be now or sometime in the future, all I can do is work to be a good person and hope. I am going on dates but I'm certainly not gonna carry around a ring and propose on the first date (That'll be creepy). Like in any relationship it takes time and getting to know the person before marriage can come to mind. Whatever happens in the future I know I'll be okay with the circumstances that are in my life but I'll also continue to hope.

Have you, or someone you know with autism, ever had a fear that you may not have something that you want in life? All I can say that you should never give up. Never loose hope and continue to be the best person you can be. Sometimes good things do come but sometimes you'll have to be okay with the circumstances you're in. Things are okay as long as you never give up.

Thank you for your time
Tay Gallagher
   

No comments:

Post a Comment