Thursday, April 21, 2016

Between Spectrums

Being An Inspiration


This is David Militello, and he has a talent to share.


Now that was a while ago.  This is him now.

                                         

David is an inspiration to all, both autistic and not. From not talking till he was three to sharing his musical talent. It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of crowds and share a talent. And he, with the help of his loving parents, showed that courage and became a great inspiration to those who heard him. In a few ways I can relate. I didn't talk till I was seven. All that came out of my mouth was just gibberish. But with the help of speech therapy, standing in front of crowds, and talking to people I can talk normally. And as I talk, people for some reason find inspiration through me and the words I say or try to say. Inspiration does come from you. You may not see it now or you do see it, but people do appreciate that you are giving people courage and hope for a brighter future and the determination to keep moving forward. So don't give up on yourself and continue being you. Because you are a walking inspiration.

Thank you for you time
Tay Gallagher

To see more of David, go to Youtube and type in David Militello and it should show videos of his performances.


No comments:

Post a Comment