Thursday, September 10, 2015

Between Spectrums

Standing Up Without Cameras


Hey Readers

So after I finished my part of my homework, I was looking through the Internet hoping to find something to talk about. Then I came across a video that I think you should see. Now this is the first time doing it so hopefully it works


Now let's ask this question. Would you stand up for the autistic boy or stay seated? Would you show courage or stay out of situations hoping they work themselves out? Do you care in reality or when a camera's rolling? If someone was in trouble I would try to help them but if there's nothing I can do, I can leave with the knowledge of knowing that I tried to help. Some people with autism can't really stand up for themselves so it's up to us to help, take courage, and let people know that autism is not a bad thing but a fantastic thing. Readers, we need to stand up for what's right and do so without the need of attention.

Thank you for you time 
Tay Gallagher

1 comment:

  1. I WOULD DEFINITELY STAND UP FOR HIM! I DON'T LIKE RUDE IGNORANT BULLIES .
    AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE VERY LOVING. THANKS TAY, GREAT VIDEO!

    ReplyDelete